100% SCOTTISH WOOL
Cart 0
Returns Policy

All items are made to order, therefore in most cases, refunds are not possible. 
If there are issues or mistakes made with the order at our end, we will gladly make an exchange or refund if the product is returned in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt of the shipment.  Postage costs will not be refunded and the cost of returning an item is the responsibility of the buyer. 
Please contact us on info@robinsonanddapper.com if you have any questions about your order or if you would like to arrange an exchange/return.

Shipping
Items are shipped out of Denmark, usually within 1-2 business days of receipt of payment.  We offer free untracked shipping worldwide though should you choose this option, your purchase is no longer our responsibility once it has been shipped.  If you would prefer to pay for tracked shipping, please select that option at the checkout.


Payment

We accept all major credit cards, bank transfer and PayPal.  Payments are processed through PayPal or Stripe.

Product Details

All of our items are handmade at our workshop in Denmark, using 100% Scottish wool fabrics.  Our products are dry-clean only, and if you need to iron them, use the wool setting with steam.

Our packaging is our own design, which we have made in the UK from 90% recycled cardboard, with the remaining 10% being from managed forests. Any waste paper or card from the making of our boxes goes to local schools for use in their Arts & Crafts lessons.

Our fastenings and brand labels are also sourced from British companies.  All of our bow ties are adjustable in length using small snap fasteners.  This closure system also allows for the bow tie to be unfastened from the back if you wish it to remain tied.